Senior Audition RequirementsScales and Sight-ReadingAll Wind and Percussion Instruments will have a sight-reading requirementVocal Sight Reading
- Vocal sight-reading is in the key of the piece whenever possible.
- Will start and end on the tonic
- Will include all pitches of the diatonic scale as they fit the range of the voice part
- Will include steps and intervals of a third
- Could include whole, half, quarter and eighth notes, including rests and dotted rhythms
- Bass sight-reading is in bass clef.
- Please visit the All-State page for scale information
- Minor Scales are not required. Vocalists will not have to perform scales.
Vocal Tracks "My Heart Is Offered Still To Thee"
1. STB; 2. SATB; 3. SAT; 4. SAB; 5. ATB